Sunday, July 1, 2012

Yesterday, we took a ride around Accra.  The pictures are not uploading I think due to the speed of the internet access.  I am going to see if I get a faster modem. Below are just 2 pictures from my Saturday trip to Accra.  On Sunday, we attended a church service with all of the children.  When we got back, Jared and I took a walk around the town where YapGhana is located.  We stopped at little stands to buy some Mentos, "Obama crackers", soda, and toilet paper.  We took two of the students from the school. Peter and Lekan had fun with Jared.  I hope to get this internet thing solved soon.

                                                    A view from a distance

                                                    Jamestown Lighthouse



1 comment:

  1. Seems like you are taking in everything you can. Enjoy your time there. Jay

    ReplyDelete